"We have more possibilities available in each moment than we realize"
Music Blogs About Me Film Literature
Ask me anything
[So] smile, breathe and move slowly"
*I do not claim rights over pictures on my tumblr. I try to give credit where it is deserved, but will state when a photo is my own.
- Stranger 2: Yup
- Stranger 1: What is 'taking advantage of a drunk girl'?
- Stranger 1: If she is conscious and consents, it's not rape.
- Stranger 2: Having sex with a girl while she's drunk
- Stranger 1: That's bullshit.
- Stranger 1: Where do you draw the line?
- Stranger 1: What if you've both been drinking?
- Stranger 1: What if she had a couple of beers?
- Stranger 1: As long as she is still in control of herself, it's not rape.
- Stranger 2: Here's the line. If a girl says I'm not sure or no. And you do it anyway
- Stranger 1: NO SHIT.
- Stranger 1: THAT'S THE FUCKING DEFINITION OF RAPE.
- Stranger 2: Well 4 of my boyfriends didnt seem to understand that
- Stranger 1: Then you got rapes.
- Stranger 1: *raped.
- Stranger 1: And you should have reported them if you didn't.
- Stranger 2: Technically. I let them. My word against theirs
- Stranger 2: I could have ran, said no more, fought back. I was too scared. They would argue they thought i wanted it.
Lol I’m tired… and overwhelmed by Gadamer’s notion of play. I’ve contextualized it (with Kant & Schiller), but now need to dive into the nitty-gritty. And to top that, totally misread the deadline - it’s 10AM today not 2PM. I don’t want to be responsible for a crappy day for Suraiya - she has enough on her plate as it is - but if she’s at the library at 10AM I am definitely badgering her to buy a folder and print my super-long assignment(s) out. I don’t care if I’m being a tool.